Saturday, November 6, 2010

Advice?

I always feel pathetic when people point out that I have low self-esteem. It's not like I really mean to. But of course the only thing I get is "you only want attention".
No, I only want them to shut the heck up.
But, that's not where I meant to lead this.
Of course, I am really not good at beginings so you are prolly like "what is she trying to write?"
So I'll get to the point.
Maybe it's the low self esteem that makes me not have many friends. Maybe its just my very opinionated ways. But the point is, I don't have too many friends.
And I really don't appreciate it when they few friends I do have blow me off.
My best friend lexxi has been blowing me off for a bunch of people who don't really like me... So of course I am never invited and Lexxi doesn't give a crap. I don't know about anyone else, but that kinda offends me a lot. And I've told her this. She denies it and is like "I see you every day"
Yeahh. She sees me because she comes over my house every morning so she can ride my bus because she doesn't like the people on her bus very much.
So, I feel quite used.
I'm not sure what to do about all this. Lexxi is still my best friend in Virginia(I have a best friend in every state/country that I've lived in), but I'm really getting tired of all of this BS.
Advice?

~Kel

No comments:

Post a Comment