Saturday, October 2, 2010

brrrrr

Ahh it is my favorite time of year... The cold time :) It's very odd here, though. It's chilly out, yet it is so sunny.
But one downside to the cold is the fact that there aren't any butterflys around. I love butterflys :) I saw a huge one on my rose bush this morning. It fly all over my flowers, avoiding my camera, but I got it!
Unfortunatly, I think this cold whether is getting my sick. I have a stuffy nose and a sore throat. I hope it doesn't last through monday because in my Foods class we're supposed to make cookies, and I really like cookies. That, and i don't think my cooking group could last without me in the kitchen haha. But on the upside, I got Starbucks last night :D
Haha sorry for the pretty suckish looking picture. It was late and I was tired. My eyes look like 0_0 Haha. Maybe I'll post later ecause it's only 10:30 in the morning, and I have a pretty busy-ish day planned. Hopefully we'll finally be able to dye my hair and get my hairnet for Foods class, but for now, I'm signing off. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment