Thursday, October 7, 2010

Switchfoot

Oh myy, I went a day without a post?? Ah I am disapointed in myself. Though I was very busy yesterday. I get home and cleaned up the house and watched my brothers until about 4:30, then I had to go to my counseling appointment. I get back home at around 5:30, did my hair, changed, and at a quick meal, then it was time to go to... THE SWITCHFOOT CONCERT! :D Switchfoot is one of my favorite bands, and they are amazinggg in concert. And even better, it was a floor concert and my friend Lexxi and I got right up to the front by the stage. And the lead singer grabbed my handddd. :)) I didn't get home until almost 11. Then I had to do homework and get a shower and all, so all in all, I didn't go to bed until about midnight. And even then I was too hyped on Mountain Dew and adrenaline to go to bed. Though I can tell you, I rreeaallyy didn't want to get up this morning.
Well, at least I had an amazing new Switchfoot shirt to wear today ;)


Amazing Night :)
Well, that's all I have to say for now. Oh, and for those of you who want to know(I doubt anyone does), I did finish my autism essay. It was three pages long, front and back. Longest essay I've ever written, I think, other than my research paper last year.
Well, maybe I'll write some later.

~Kel

No comments:

Post a Comment