Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Ayyee

...I'm a pirate? Haha, well no. But wouldn't that be so cool?
I think I skipped a day or two in my blog postings. I apologize my loves, I've just been rather busy.
So I found out today that there is a possibility that my Grandmother, Mamaw, may in fact have cancer. Yes, she is a smoker, but that's not the cause. She has acid reflux that she did not treat properly. It kind of makes me worry that I might get acid reflux and that the same may happen to me.
But I have years before I have to worry about that.
So my mother may have to go to Ohio for a few days sometime. We're unsure of all this, so I don't really have much to say on the subject.
So I guess that's all I have to say today. I'm rather tired and I must finish reading Julius Caesar for english class before I sleep.

~Kel

No comments:

Post a Comment