Friday, October 1, 2010

Long Friggin Dayy

Today lasted foreverr. the ground was muddy this morning on my way to the bus stop and I got my feet all wet and muddy :/ It wasn't cool. Then during Biology my teacher stood over my shoulder cuz she seemed convinced that I couldn't finish my work as fast I did(it was all super easy), then in gym my teacher made us run the pacer and I felt like I was gonna pass out. In Algebra 2, I spent the whole time texting as usual cuz I already knew what we were learning. And last of all, my Spanish 3 class lasted foreverr. But my spanish teacher is hillarious so its okay.
You can probably tell that I don't really have anything to say today. Just thought I would write something, because I wanna try and write some every day.

Now, I need food. Then, I need sleep.

Then my day is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment