Friday, October 8, 2010

Well Then

SO today was a pretty good day. Not really much to report here. We're begining to read Julius Ceasar in Enlgish. I tried pineapple upside down cake for the first time today... Not really a fan, I mut say. It was alright I guess. My grandparents are coming to visit and should be here within the hour. They're taking my bed for the weekend... I was really looking forward to sleeping in my bed all weekend... But it seems as if I have to wait until next weekend. :/ Dang. I'm thinking about writing a longer book-type-thing, about what it's like to live with my brothers who have autism. I think it's a really good idea, and I got inspired by the essay I had to write for english. I'm really proud of that essay, and I didn't even get all my thought and ideas down onto that paper. I don't know whether or not I'll ever get this book published, but I think it would be a good idea to write it. Just in case somebody might read it someday.
Oh, today was picture day :) I think I looked really good(the guy let me look at the picture after he took it). I can't wait until the pictures come in now because I looked absolutely amazing.
Well, I think I'm out of things to say now. When I started typing I felt like I had alot more to say. Hmm maybe tomorrow I'll have something more interesting to write about?
Well, I guess we will se, now won't we.

~Kel

No comments:

Post a Comment